16 julio 2015

Promises - Eric Clapton


I don't care if you never come home
i don't mind if you just keep on rowin' away on a distant sea
cus i don't love you and you don't love me
You cause a commotion when you come to town
you give 'em a smile and they melt
and your lovers and friends is all good and fine
but i don't like yours and you don't like mine
La la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
I don't care what you do at night
oh, i don't care how you get you delites
we'll leave it alone and just let it be 
i don't love you and you don't love me
I got a problem can you relate 
i got a woman callin' love hate 
we made a vow we'd always be friends
how could we know that promises end
I tried to love for years upon years
you refuse to take me for real 
it's time you saw what i want you to see
i'd still love you if you'd just love me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario